Spirit Phasing Signs?

Hey guys, I didn't play the PTB or anything but I heard that spirit is suppose to get some counterplay where you can see dust kicking up or movement in grass to where shes walking?

Can someone tell me what I should be looking for? Because I went up against my first spirit today and she phased plenty of times but I didn't see any signs of where she's moving to?

Thank you :D

Comments

  • @LiquidPhat said:

    Hey guys, I didn't play the PTB or anything but I heard that spirit is suppose to get some counterplay where you can see dust kicking up or movement in grass to where shes walking?

    Can someone tell me what I should be looking for? Because I went up against my first spirit today and she phased plenty of times but I didn't see any signs of where she's moving to?

    Thank you :D

    You’re suppose for now to have directional and proximity sound of her phase. The kicking dust is not implemented and is not sure if it will happen in the future

  • @LiquidPhat said:

    Hey guys, I didn't play the PTB or anything but I heard that spirit is suppose to get some counterplay where you can see dust kicking up or movement in grass to where shes walking?

    Can someone tell me what I should be looking for? Because I went up against my first spirit today and she phased plenty of times but I didn't see any signs of where she's moving to?

    Thank you :D

    They delayed the dust kick up to see if they think it's needed (it isn't). But what she does have now is a directional phasing sound. So you can hear when she starts her phase and exactly where she is.

  • That specific change wasn't implemented- the change that Spirit did get is that you can now hear a directional sound while she's phasing, to try and gauge where she is.

  • They didn’t add the dust kicking. You’ll need to have headphones and listen for directional audio instead.

  • Oh wow thats cool, thanks for letting me know everyone! greatly appreciated :D