Hillbilly Main Content Creators
Are there any Hillbilly content creators? I would like to see how the new addons are going for good Hillbilly players.
Are there any Hillbilly content creators? I would like to see how the new addons are going for good Hillbilly players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sofareks comes to mind
Sofareks and GPUs come to mind
OhTofu isn’t a Billy main anymore but he still has some Billy guides that are still relevant.
I guess noone likes Hillbilly anymore. I’m surprised because I definitely still love this killer. Thank you for the above suggestions. They aren’t live unfortunately so I can’t get a heads up feel before getting home from work.
Hens333 is a very good Billy main I think.
Try cocomarley.
There's also this other dude I followed just yesterday on twitch. His name's Rescertify.
Syndicate Billy squad also comes to mind.
All good Billys
I'm always down for advice 😁