Old Legion is back?
Just faced a Legion that used, Frank’s Mix Tape and Stab Wounds Study add-ons.
For a second, I thought he was cheating or something but I went over to see The Legions add-ons and they have the exact description. Is this intentional as it wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes (I could be wrong) or did I miss a Legion buff?
Comments
The add-ons always did the same thing they just got nerfed and now it takes like 4 frenzy stabs to down someone in deep wounds. It's nothing more than a meme now.
So they always existed? I never noticed. I don’t really play Legion.
Yup. Before legion was nerfed you could down someone in 3 frenzy hits total. You didn't even have to wait for your power to fully recharge either. Now it's 5 hits total and you gotta wait.
Wow, that is very interesting. Would be nice to see something similar to Freddy, to play as the old him.
Like those common killer add-ons that give you a disadvantage but bonus bloodpoints.
Nobody uses them because you go into fatigue with each stab.
be kind of cute though if it reduced mend timer to like 5 seconds but couldn't reduce it below that to down you