Game just updated and look at what happened.
Jeff's Halloween skin looks amazing
@Mat_Sella said:Jeff's Halloween skin looks amazing
@Mat_Sella said:
I know its pretty good. Im using other characters to see if its a Jeff issue or a universal issue.
I can confirm that all killers and survivors in the game have busted and distorted faces when playing in a match.
i have this on both leon and david
@Microchipd said:i have this on both leon and david
@Microchipd said:
Yeah its on all characters.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff's Halloween skin looks amazing
I know its pretty good. Im using other characters to see if its a Jeff issue or a universal issue.
I can confirm that all killers and survivors in the game have busted and distorted faces when playing in a match.
i have this on both leon and david
Yeah its on all characters.