MIKAELA REIDS COSMETICS

Which cosmetic do you love the most or will be buying??

IMG_20211019_122043.jpg IMG_20211019_122046.jpg IMG_20211019_122050.jpg

All of these are super cute omg

Comments

  • I've got about 50,000 Shards saved up, but I'm waiting for the Halloween cosmetics to drop first (and go down in price two days later, I'm not getting scammed again).

    But this combination is very cute and what I'll be rocking when I decide to grab them.

    image.png


  • C766E079-7C10-4F0B-9458-3445FAB197D2.png

    Got this one☝🏽


    316DFDC2-28A7-4CAC-9F32-76F36C44D741.png

    Wanna get this skirt, also😌

    ...don’t like the hats tho. They look silly, imo

  • Shouldn't she have the clothes on when she disappeared on the bed? I was half watching the trailer, what was exactly happening?

    Anyway, it's comforting that we haven't got a new male survivor with some chipmunk squealing for a shirtless skin and referring to them as 'Daddy'.

  • I'm torn rn there are a few really cool combinations here.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Shouldn't she have the clothes on when she disappeared on the bed? I was half watching the trailer, what was exactly happening?

    Anyway, it's comforting that we haven't got a new male survivor with some chipmunk squealing for a shirtless skin and referring to them as 'Daddy'.

    That was symbolism, she didn't actually get taken while in bed, she was nabbed during her performance on stage.

    That said, the clothes she's wearing in the bed scene is the same as her default outfit. She's just not wearing her boots or jacket.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2572018#Comment_2572018

    That was symbolism, she didn't actually get taken while in bed, she was nabbed during her performance on stage.

    That said, the clothes she's wearing in the bed scene is the same as her default outfit. She's just not wearing her boots or jacket.

    Ah ok cheers.