Mikaela’s Crescent Camisole
Anyone know what it is? It says it’s a survivor item that you get for buying the chapter with real money
Anyone know what it is? It says it’s a survivor item that you get for buying the chapter with real money
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a charm.
It's almost always a cosmetic, isn't it? Usually a shirt?
I'm guessing it's a shirt.
I bought her, it’s a shirt :)
can u show a screenshot please?
Could you post a picture of it?
^^
Oh that's pretty nice actually
Thank you so much for posting a pic😄👍 Couldn’t find anything anywhere and this helped making my mind up way easier. Definitely sticking with the original plan of using free earned shards to get her since I actually prefer one of her other tops✌️
Thanks!
I'm in the same boat as you are. 9k iri shards it is.