Expensive Blighted Cosmetics. Again...
Please tell me I only have to wait 2 days and get it for 9k Shards like last year.
Please tell me I only have to wait 2 days and get it for 9k Shards like last year.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
but the answer, might surprise you
i think there is a free Mikaela Halloween skin in the next tome
Free? From BHVR? What is this, a reasonable event with earnable rewards?
Of course it's going to be $10, every nice cosmetic for popular character always is. Considering how popular Nea is and how nice that outfit is, I'm surprised they're not charging even more for it