Here's the Boon Totem changes.
Probably what most of you are interested in.
I'm fine with the 1st and 3rd change but the 2nd one? It's a bit too much
Would've been excellent if it detected how many people are running boon totems and increased the time to bless accordingly.
Edit: It's HEX Totems, not Boon totems that take 24 seconds to bless.

Comments
Didn't we learn this from the stream they did?
Also what about the individual perks themselves did they change them in any way?
It only takes 24 seconds to bless hex totems, not dull ones.
You'd have to look up those yourself bud.
I'll link you the patch notes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/298
Or if you're only interested in what changes came after the PTB, I can post this:
it's an extra 10 seconds on hex totems to account for the fact you're still permanently ganking a hex perk and replacing it with yours
Did I mention I'm an idiot and didn't see the hex part?
Never post when you're lacking sleep.
That only matters if the Killer is running any Hex perks.
Hex totems should not be blessable at all.
doesn't look like the individual perks got changed.
That's not good. I really thought circle of healing would be nerfed to not stack with other healing perks or lowered healing speeds.
Yeah I was surprised they didn't nerf it. It's gonna be hella strong with other healing perks.
Here's a question that I need answered, since I use alot of gimmick hex heavy builds. If a survivor blesses a hex totem, and the killer cleanses it, does it revert to a hex or a dull totem? Because if they just become dulls ill have to use a real build for once, hexes will be pretty dead at least for a month after release.