92% (104/113) Achievements completed within 9 weeks of buying the game
Bought the game on August 18 2018 and within 9 weeks I completed 92% (104/113) of the Achievements without playing SWF (Survive with Friends).
There are only 9 Achievements remaining including a few Rank ones and Feast for the Entity, etc.
This game has been alright but it is losing its luster to me now.
Maybe it is because I have pretty well exhausted the game already and there is not much left to do.
Thanks for the experience and I am looking forward to future content.
Comments
Git Rank 1.
Or maybe you are just too good at the game then?
Aside from a few exceptions most the achievements are basically freebies. Getting rank 1 on both sides would be the better achieves.
Just curious, how much did you play in that 9 weeks?
Huntress 20m+ hatchet hits will be a b*tch when I finally go for it, especially since it doesn't even give credit...
Adepts are fun! Except maybe for like Ace and David (if you don't use No Mither) But other than that they were fun to do!
Cool now make it a goal to p3-50 every character with all perks.
It took me ~8 hours/day 500+ hours considering I never played SWF
So you played 8+ hours for 9 weeks straight every day?
Damn, I would gasp for a DBD break after a few days
Hmm... 3 weeks since I started playing the game and I have 65 of 113 (58%) achievements earned. 289 on record.
Yes, that is probably why I feel like I have exhausted this game already. Not having as much free time now, I may come back to it later.
Only 9 Achievements remaining, I will probably complete them but it depends if my interest continues in this game.
So basically you burned yourself out of the game. That happens