What’s bugging you?
Please tell me what’s bugging you. You can vent that’s fine I just wanna know what’s wrong.
Please tell me what’s bugging you. You can vent that’s fine I just wanna know what’s wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love to put people on hooks.
In the context of dbd, that’s good to hear I think.
There's applications for that passion both in and out of game! You just need to go to a special shop for the latter.
The bugs in the game
They give me 400k in Bloodpoints in codes, and I have to spend 900k to get one of the two perks I want. And still only have tier 1 Kindred, that bothers me.
Lack of optimization and what seems like general lying/disregard from the devs/behavior.
It's been a over a year and full grown adults still can't wear their masks properly
They nerfed keys but they didn't change any of the previous tome challenges, so new players will have a tough time doing those challenges.
Jill's face right now, really hoping it's fixed in 5.3.0
What’s bugging me?
the fact that I just deleted around 5 paragraphs of what’s honestly bugging me. What it boils down to- I resent the fact that ppl in my life have made me resent being a stable, nice guy.
make good decisions kids
I've prestiged Trickster 3 times and got him to lvl 50 but I haven't found Iron Maiden ONCE