I am looking forward to seeing the new update, but it is sad.

1.Boon Totem: Interesting system, but powerful. Especially Boon: _Shadow_Step. Unlimited use of Distortion and Dance_With_Me.

Many people already know where totems and generators are generated, so do I need to discuss more? For experienced survivors, it only takes up to 30 seconds to make yourself as powerful as a killer. , And has a very large range, there is a duration of four seconds after leaving the range.

2.More weakened killers: I believe this doesn’t need to be said. Many survivors like things. Fewer people want to play the role of killers. Survivors’ waiting time has increased significantly, and the next one.

Oh, I almost forgot, more survivors hope that the killer will become weaker, so that the killer is completely unable to resist the survivors.

3.Built_to_Last:Almost unlimited Brand_New_Part, Wire_Spool, Engineer's toolbox.Faster repair speed, faster end of the game.

Comments