So I found something interesting...
Some killers actually have 2 vault animations, was able to test out a few last night and found out that Blight and Demo have a similar one to the shorter killers like Freddy or Spirit. But only when they drop down (Like The Game drop down window or Haddonfield Strode House window upstairs to the left).
During this test I also found out some killers have full on unique walking animations. There could be more, but I could only find Blight, Trickster and Nemesis.
thought id share my find, I think its pretty neat
Comments
Didn't know that. I do know that Nemesis has two different animations when he hits a survivor.
Freddy actually uses both kick animations as well. He uses the tall ones for generators and the short one for pallets
I don't even know if it's a bug, but Nurse's blink hand after she does her Mori on a survivor starts "freezing" instead of "burning" like it usually does.
Walking animations work with controllers. Left 4 Dead's tank has a walking animation, too
Im pretty sure thats a visual bug
Honestly seeing Nemesis and Blight walk is kind of funny, they look so depressed lmao
No one else vaults like this.
๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ