I have another idea from Jason but inspired.
I was inspired to make another concept through this video, which I liked a lot and I hope it is implemented, since now I realize that Jason attacks with each different weapon in his movies, which would be very faithful to the character, but I want to build on this concept to do it in a Jason-inspired way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uQMsCiOWGY---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POWER: JASON'S REVENGE
A curse, from a boy who drowned in the depths of Crystal Lake and has returned for revenge.
Jason's Revenge
Activating Jason's Revenge allows The Slasher to see his prey clearly and accumulate more revenge when stalking them for the first time. When passing the level, it allows The Slasher to interact with the environment and obtain weapons in different lockers to hunt the survivors in a different way, in turn, it has a two special ability that makes it even more dangerous.
Weapon Swap
When The Slasher opens and empty locker, they can choose from 3 unique weapons to use during a chase.
-Machete:
Short lunge, allows you to perform actions such as vaulting, damaging generators, breaking pallets and picking up survivors 20% faster. attacks apply mangled and hemorrhage when successful. Grants a 16m terror radius.
-Fire Axe:
Medium Lunge, holding the Power button will charge an attack, increasing the lunge and breaking pallets in one swing, while also applying deep wound to survivors. Grants a 20m terror radius.
-Spear:
Long Lunge, holding the Power button will charge up the spear, allowing it to be thrown, and then picked back up manually. After throwing the spear, The Slasher will only carry his fists as a weapon. Having the spear equipped decreases The Slasher's base movement speed to 4,4m/s Grants a 24m terror radius.
SPECIAL ABILITY: RAGE
Press and hold the power button to start Rage. Allows The Slasher to enter a state of fury
In doing so, he becomes immune to pallet stuns, flashlight blindness, can get through pallets and breakable doors just by stepping over them, moderately increases jump speed and lunge range with basic attack.
SPECIAL ABILITY: KILL
Press the button of the active ability while you are on a dying survivor who has reached the fighting phase hanging from a hook, by doing so, allows The Slasher to kill the survivor, if he has one of his 3 weapons including his fists, he can kill him differently.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I want to mention its 2 addons that notably change its power
Addons:
-Pamela's Head:
The rotten head of his dear mother, ordering her son to kill everyone.
- Unlimited Rage Duration.
- Decreases The Slasher's movement speed to 4.4m / s.
- Tremendously increases the amount of revenge required.
Kill them all Jason!!! (Pamela Voorhees)
-Hockey Mask:
The mask of an unstoppable killer with a thirst for revenge.
- Gain the ability to detect the auras of all survivors that are injured.
- Gains the Undetectable status effect for 30 seconds.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I think it would be a good concept if it were like that, I mean, Jason is known to be a very versatile and destructive killer and at the same time stealthy.
Comments