Survivors
Ok i love dbd but i feel like the survivors should get something to help them not flashlight but maybe give them a push option or give them a gun so they could stun them.
Ok i love dbd but i feel like the survivors should get something to help them not flashlight but maybe give them a push option or give them a gun so they could stun them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would end up well wouldn't it?
I mean to be fair I can't even loop or sprint burst away and everytime I get stuck and the killer wont let me go it would be good also it should be a long cool down so it wouldnt be to op and the gun would be a good alternative to the pallet it would be like leons flash gernade
Yes.
The survivors all have holdsters anyway