Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

dont click

friendlykillermain friendlykillermain
October 30, 2018 in Off-topic

dont know why you clicked

Comments

  • friendlykillermain friendlykillermain
    October 30, 2018

    1000

    hmm

  • friendlykillermain friendlykillermain
    October 30, 2018

    1000

    huh

  • friendlykillermain friendlykillermain
    October 30, 2018

    test

  • friendlykillermain friendlykillermain
    October 30, 2018

    @friendlykillermain said:

    1000

    huh

    test 3

  • friendlykillermain friendlykillermain
    October 30, 2018

    Sucess!

  • Rebel_Raven Rebel_Raven
    October 30, 2018
    I'm a Rebel, dottie. 
  • ShrimpTwiggs ShrimpTwiggs
    October 30, 2018

    You're not my REAL dad!

  • thenurse1248_PS4 thenurse1248_PS4
    November 8, 2018
    I didn't click, I tapped it, so I beat the system

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.