Did Hex: Huntress Lullaby always work like this?

I thought for the longest time that the perk gained a token when someone missed a skill check. Now I'm reading that it gains tokens when the killer hooks someone. Is that a new change or has it always been like that? Also, I thought the perk revealed itself after the first gen got done and then someone hit a skill check. Is that different too now?

Comments

  • No it's always been hooked Survivors to gain stacks

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I thought for the longest time that the perk gained a token when someone missed a skill check. Now I'm reading that it gains tokens when the killer hooks someone. Is that a new change or has it always been like that? Also, I thought the perk revealed itself after the first gen got done and then someone hit a skill check. Is that different too now?

    Dear God don't go giving them anymore bad ideas on how to ruin more perks.....