Refund option for Hellraiser chapter!

I want a refund for the Hellraiser chapter after the tweet that has been posted today.


I do not want to support any NFT's whatsoever, and me, buying the chapter, without knowing it has a connection with NFT, is totally unacceptable and it's a disgraceful behaviour from the company!


I want a refund as fast as possible for the Hellraiser chapter, and a refund should be available for all the people that have purchased it, so that everyone can decide if they want to stick with a chapter linked with NFT or not!


This is a terrible management and I hope you, as a company, and with the game, are severely punished with this unacceptable behaviour.


Thanks!

Comments

  • They're not going to give you a refund. They knew what they were doing hiding the fact that the chapter was an NFT up until they made the most profit from it then revealed it

  • This content has been removed.
  • Did you buy it on Steam? If so, I don't think you can if you've had it for over an hour or something?

    I mean... They should make an exception for this - but I don't know if they will.

    Maybe you could try to get in contact with Steam Support and try to refute the refund for the DLC as a special case?

    I'm kind of pulling at straws here really... Sorry I can't give a halfway decent answer at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ž

  • Not a lawyer, but doesnt Canada have some strong deceptive marketing laws?

  • They should make an exception for this indeed. No matter how much you've played with Cenobite after you purchased the chapter.

  • I still cant wrap my head around the stupidity of them wanting to be associated with NFTs

  • If I can refund my Hellraiser chapter I will. The deceit behind this whole situation is astounding

  • Looks like there is even a form the Canadian government has to make it easy to file a complaint.

  • Though I doubt they will give out refunds it'd be the right thing to do after deceiving and betraying the community like this