Does anyone miss the narrator from the RE chapter?
I don't know why but I loved the title narration from the RE chapter. It was so much fun!
"DEAD.....BY DAYLIGHT!"
Anyone else miss it? ๐
I don't know why but I loved the title narration from the RE chapter. It was so much fun!
"DEAD.....BY DAYLIGHT!"
Anyone else miss it? ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I liked it too.
It was probably the best addition to DbD after Pinhead's voice, I wish we could change the menu and waiting lobby, I'd take Silent Hill all the way
I would love to chill in SH menu all day
I loved that
I mean why not though