Too many hackers
Speed hack survivors every 5-10 games. This is ######### ridiculous. Why don't they fix this???!!!?
Speed hack survivors every 5-10 games. This is ######### ridiculous. Why don't they fix this???!!!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had planned to make a thread about this but the NFT debacle distracted me.
SBMM has led to a noticeable uptick in hackers for high MMR. My best killers and the time I've played I can judge a survivors speed properly.
Some are blatantly hacking, ie. picking themselves or others up immediately, unhooking or setting the hook state to whatever they desire, or finishing gens in a quarter of a second.
Some try to be a little nuanced. I've noticed a lot lately that ill be playing, 3 survivors are good loopers, good runners, know mind games and are just overall skilled. Then the fourth person will make a bad run around a tile, disappear from LoS for 1 second and somehow manage to move three to four times the length of travel they should theoretically traverse. I had a David King run the long wall on an LT and somehow vaulted the OTHER window before I could moonwalk to the closer window. End of game even one of his teammates with Bond asked how he was randomly getting small burst of speed.
The EAC is a joke, BHVR showed their greed with NFTs and expect players to go above and beyond to enforce their own ######### rules.