What do you feel about Hawkins Lab leaving?
About a month till this realm is gone. What do you think?
About a month till this realm is gone. What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll miss the little rats on the hooks the most...
I'm really going to miss it. It was a really strong map for some of the killers I like playing, and it had one of the more unique layouts...
I'm hoping they reuse the bones of it to make a new map that plays very similarly, personally.
I do enjoy going there from time to time (like most maps, even RPD), and it'll definitely be weird to be missing a map from the rotation permanently. Hopefully [Company]'s game flops and we'll have the teens, Puppy and Lab back in the future!
I love Stranger Things but wasn't too fond of the map. Nonetheless it is a shame to be losing it. I would've preferred the mall.
I never watched Stranger Things and wasn't the biggest fan of this map gameplay wise, but I loved the aesthetic and uniqueness of the map. It's sad that we're going to lose one of the most unique maps in the game.
No Hawkins = RPD is more likely
i don't want it to go :(