Add an input to reduce fall slowdown
Recently got a mid-air fast vault off in a chase and it skipping the slowdown on landing felt pretty great.
It got me thinking and I feel like if it was added that pressing your skill check button as you land it reduced the landing penalty by some amount it would feel pretty good to go for. Regardless of how difficult the execution or minor the reduction.
Comments
If only there was a perk like that. It would be pretty cool.
Yeah but it only works when I'm not exhausted, and doesn't require any inputs. I also think that what I'm asking for would by necessity be much weaker than balanced landing.
Can we not buff Haddonfield for Survivors? That'd be great.
If I remember correctly, then balance landing used to have it like passive that worked even exhausted, didn't it?
Well, main issue was that players were using it with Dead Hard and it worked. Also Haddonfield was even bigger pain. That's why this change would do.
Like only way I can think of is some difficult skill check, but if you fail you get slowed. Problem is that this would need to be perk too, I really wouldn't want to play with this as base-kit.
Like after you land you get skill check and get either Haste or Hindered. Problem I see with this perk is that noone would use it normally, it would perk to abuse with map offering, yeah back to Hadodnfield.