Should Coup de grâce have an extended lunge whilst carrying a survivor?

Would it be too broken, or would it actually make the perk balanced?

Comments

  • No because when you are carrying a survivor you cant do a lounge attack. So for that to happen they need to rework the perk entirely

  • or just a secondary effect to add lunges to carrying that don't consume tokens, that would make another fun carrying perk since sometimes that little extra edge is all you need for a free hit, although I think it would break with mad grit stacking back to back lunges so sadly I don't think it could become a thing

  • I'd rather them change it so it doesn't use a token until after you "go past" the usual lunge range. I don't like it when I barely start a lunge and then I get kicked out of it because of a pallet or didn't need to go that far and it still uses a token. It's like, I didn't use the perk, that was a normal lunge or even less.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    or just a secondary effect to add lunges to carrying that don't consume tokens, that would make another fun carrying perk since sometimes that little extra edge is all you need for a free hit, although I think it would break with mad grit stacking back to back lunges so sadly I don't think it could become a thing

    Yeah, that build sounds truly meta. I would drop ruin and pop for it in a heartbeat. Too OP.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    or just a secondary effect to add lunges to carrying that don't consume tokens, that would make another fun carrying perk since sometimes that little extra edge is all you need for a free hit, although I think it would break with mad grit stacking back to back lunges so sadly I don't think it could become a thing

    Honestly I think its best to add the effect to mad grit

  • rather just have +10% lunge permanently per completed gen

    god forbid fire up had a decent % to actually be worthwhile

  • If it were reworked to allow a lunge while carrying. That'd be dope. But for one of my 5 tokens? Idk man

    If it were reworked to allow a lunge, I think it'd be fair. Just stops survs from body blocking like star struck