Hit validation is horrendous and some how Nurse can hit you a millisecond after her blink
1. Hit validation when i play killer I hit a survivor HEARING them get injured but no a pallet stopped that but when I play survivor I drop a pallet and killer hits me through it why does hit validation just think yea let's just not make it fun or just make you think you downed something I would take the stun and down because at least it makes sense.
2. So Nurse can just hit you a millisecond after her blink and better yet I threw the pallet heard the noise cue and no go down then she gets stun why is it that Nurse can just hit you even though she didn't leave her blink yet.
Comments
Hit validation works like a charm. Just because you hear them get injured client side does not mean that you should land that hit. Now it's possible that Nurse isn't working correctly with hit validation, that may be something that needs looking into.