Loadouts

So I would like to see this for both perks and cosmetics.

I have lot of cosmetics on Jeff and just change them how I feel about it and I think it would be nice to create custom outfits, so I can switch by one button, but this one is not that important to me.

What I would want way more is perk loadouts. I don't have issue with this as survivor, because I don't have any feedback in lobby that would make me change my perks, I just know what I want to play, but I would love that as a killer main.

I would like to bring different loadout based on what I see.

What I see 4x medkits and 4x PC players I am going to bring meta perks and best add-ons, so I can deal with them, but if I see multiple console players, then I really don't wanna destroy them on 4 gens with meta build.

For console players: yes, I have played against very good console players, so it's not for everyone, but most of them are weaker and mainly are not part of SWF group that often.


Problem is that it's just annoying to switch all perks everygame in 1 minute. So I usually just don't, which results in boring games for both sides.

I usually just have one medium build and make it stronger when needed, but I am just too lazy change to weaker version...

So yeah, perk loadouts would be really good and I would use that a lot.

Alternative is just add search bar for perks. That would help too.

Comments