Halloween 2018/Kills cosmetics

Do you guys think this is a possibility? Apparently DBD only owns the rights to the very first original Halloween movie.

Could they potentially get the license for the 2018 reboot, or is that like a conflict sorta thing between companies?

I dunno how licensing works specifically, but legendary outfits of older Laurie, Karen and Allyson would be cool. & a new version of Michael.

Comments

  • Im sure they could. There has been a lot of demand for it recently. Hopefully for Halloween Ends?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    I feel like I'm in the minority that will hate Halloween kills. I thought it sucked. Thought the ending sucked

    LMAO. Nah there’s mixed reviews. I personally loved it. It didn’t have a huge plot, but I think that was kind of the point since it’s the middle of the 3 movies. I liked seeing Mikey on a rampage and all the creative, twisted kills he came up with. Good slasher movie. But differing opinions! That’s totally fine.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Im sure they could. There has been a lot of demand for it recently. Hopefully for Halloween Ends?

    I hope so! The Halloween license could really use some new content lol. The reboot would be a perfect way to introduce more cosmetics / legendary characters.

  • I would rather they buff myers base kit and update his model first.

    Edit: Maybe even some kind of rework.

  • @Shaped said:

    I would rather they buff myers base kit and update his model first.

    Edit: Maybe even some kind of rework.

    I’d love for that as well, but I’ve seen tons of posts about buffing Michael so I thought I’d just talk about somethin’ else I’d like to see. Halloween being added to the game is what got me into DBD in the first place, so it’s a real bummer to not see it getting any attention.

    Fingers crossed they rework / tweak him to be stronger. And I agree they really need to update his model. I’d love to see an updated Michael, & Haddonfield too.

  • @Siberia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566885#Comment_2566885

    I’d love for that as well, but I’ve seen tons of posts about buffing Michael so I thought I’d just talk about somethin’ else I’d like to see. Halloween being added to the game is what got me into DBD in the first place, so it’s a real bummer to not see it getting any attention.

    Fingers crossed they rework / tweak him to be stronger. And I agree they really need to update his model. I’d love to see an updated Michael, & Haddonfield too.

    Yeah sorry for derailing.

  • Give us Michael's 2018 mask, and the partially burned mask from Kills.

    And for Laurie give us the older badass Laurie skin.

    masks.jpg laurie.jpg


  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Give us Michael's 2018 mask, and the partially burned mask from Kills.

    And for Laurie give us the older badass Laurie skin.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RFYVMARYWDGK/masks.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZJDMO8N8NVPO/laurie.jpg

    Yes! This is exactly what I’d love to see come to the game. Michael’s worn & weathered / burnt mask looks so cool. They definitely gotta add Older Laurie. She’s a bad b*tch.

    A survivor team of Laurie, Allyson & Karen would be the dream. Maybe Loomis as the 4th. I’d love to be able to play Michael against a squad like that 😂 Hopefully the BHVR can make it happen.