Window Vaults

Can I please for the love of God not get hit when I vault a window and am 5 feet away from killer on the other side of the window? Like I swear I can stand the exact distance a window vault would get me if the killer was on the other side and not get hit but when I vault that distance just magically disappears and every killer gets a +20 range. Anyway thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Comments

  • We have very different window experiences I can tell.

  • It's called VPN+WiFi meta. The higher the killer's ping, the longer the distance he can hit you from. Killer pings are not shown to survivors for a reason.

  • You were against players with a bad connection. As Junylar said, if they have a high ping, you can be on the opposite side of the map, you'll be hit. I think it's to prevent people with a bad connection not being able to play as intended, like they'd never stand a chance as a Killer if they were unable to hit someone.

    (I don't mean I agree with it tho. It's frustrating when I started to run away from the window and suddenly got hit while the Killer is still on the other side of the wall.)

    (Edition to correct a typo.)