The DBD killer guide on YouTube was kinda cute
I feel the only good part or helpful and useful information for new players was not to chase one survivor for too long as it allows the others easily to do objectives.
But then we kinda get into the cute part of hyping up killers, making them look strong, scary and have the chance to kill everyone when it's just not likely most games as most killers lol.
I get it, sell the role and all but hyping them up isnt going to help when they find out the only thing that matters is kills and you're only meant to be getting 2.
I probably shouldn't of taken it this way, but I always watch/read the actual DBD stuff, iv been here 5 years but god damn did I have a little chuckle, especially how the nurse walked to get a hit ๐
Comments
The part when they say survivors can only run when killer finds them...
Meanwhile 4 man squad finding me before I can find them to click in my face and teabag.
But what happens once you step forward? They all start running. Never seen an alpha Chad just take a hit except for me. I am built different on survivor. I will teabag on hatch... And not take it. Just to assert my dominance.