Suggestion on some killer's perks change

I would like to change some underperformed killer perks. This is just my personal opinions, so this can be killer-sided.


Beast of prey (Buff)

  • Decrease time required to reach Tier I Bloodlust by 3/4/5 seconds

Brutal Strength (Buff)

  • Increase speed to 20/25/20% instead of 10/20/30%


Dying Light (Rework)

  • You become obsessed with 1 survivor. Each time you hook a survivor, you gain 1 stack
  • 2 stacks: Gain 3/4/5% Action speed bonus on successful or unsuccessful hit, kicking generators, breaking pallets and unbreakable walls, vaulting and picking up survivor. The duration of Pallet Stun and Blindness is reduced by 10%.
  • 4 stacks: Kicking a generator will immediately regress 3/3.5/4% of the maximum progress.
  • 6 stacks: Injuring a healthy survivor will cause Deep Wound status. Apply Blindness for 20/25/30 seconds instead if you down a survivor.
  • 8 stacks: Double the 2-stack effect and 4-stack effect.
  • You will lose all stack if the Obsession is sacrificed or dead.


Territorial Imperative (Buff/Rework)

  • When you are in within 16/20/24 meters of the basement, you gain 3% movement speed.
  • When you are 44/40/36 meters away from the basement, if a survivor enters 16/20/24 meters within the basement, you gain a notification. If the survivor enters the basement, you see their aura for 3 seconds with a cooldown of 40 seconds.


Thanatophobia (Rework)

  • When you injure a survivor, gain a stack. For each stack reduces all survivor's speed on repairing generator, sabotaging, blessing and cleansing totems by 1.5% to a maximum of 15/18/21%.


Comments

  • Best of Prey-->Not a fan of that one. Bloodlust is such a handholding mechanic (and I get it a lot in my games that Killers just bloodlust me lately, I dont know that happened). And reaching Tier 1 Bloodlust after only 10 seconds is way too fast IMO. Bloodlust 1 alone renders most unsafe Loops already useless, and those are the actual fair Loops.


    Brutal Strength-->Current Brutal Strength is 20% on Tier 3 and not 30%. I dont really see what your idea is, do you want to buff the values for Tier 1 and Tier 2? Personally, I think 30% on Tier 3 would be alright.


    Dying Light-->Really not sure on that one. The thing is, you are buffing various values which have their respective number for a reason. So I would be very careful with throwing in numbers like that, because you dont really know if it cannot be broken in combination with specific other Perks, when you min/max certain parameters. E.g. 10% on Recovery after a Hit (with 8 Stacks) with 8 Stacks of STBFL can be too fast. Or a Pallet Stun Reduction of 70% with Enduring 3 and 8 Stacks on Dying Light might be too quick as well.

    Would need serious testing, especially if you consider that the Perk becomes stronger the more pressure the Killer gets (the longer the game goes on, the more does the advantage shift from Survivors to Killer).


    Territorial Imperative-->No idea, really. I dont like the Movement Speed increase at all, but then again it is so specific that I dont think that many people would run the Perk.


    Thanatophobia-->Please no. This would just result in 21% Action Speed Reduction without any way to get rid of it. Slowdown without a way of disabling it is just wrong in my opinion.