Something I don't understand about revealing how MMR works
Why did they reveal how the survivor one works if the killer one is more complicated? I'm not saying they should have revealed all of it but logically wouldn't it make sense considering that it's a lot easier to abuse how the MMR system for survivor if their's is simpler? Or am I just flat out wrong?
Comments
They revealed it because a good chunk of the system was leaked by dataminers. It was more a confirmation than a revelation.
Wdym with they didn't reveal killers and it's more complicated? They did reveal it. Killer gets more point for the first kills and it decreases with subsequent kills. Points are higher for killing survivors with higher mmr's. It's not more complicated than survivors'. The difference is that the latter lose fewer points for not dying first/second etc. And they're considered to be playing a single 1v1 instead of four at once.
Both sides can manipulated the system by dying/not killing on purpose. It's not unique to survivors.
I mean. I asked if I'm flat out wrong. DIdn't say that I was right.
And I can't say if you're flat out wrong. I'd rather make sure I understand exactly what you were asking while providing to you with a summary of what they revealed.
Then what was the point of the "Wdym". Also didn't they say that the killer one is more complicated in the Q&A ?