Ghostface Add on idea
So I love Ghost face but at the same time he really annoys me. Save for his very wonky power that needs so many tweaks, I believe his add ons need to be more unique. Like really unique and more exclusive to him rather than feeling similar to other killers like Myers and pig.
One idea I had was an add on that played more with his power and survivors ability to cancel out his stalk. Perhaps an add on that after downing a marked survivor your stalk is immediately recovered or an add on that after a certain criteria will grant you Immunity from being exposed by survivors for a set limited time.
Though good killers shouldn't be heavily add on dependant I think Ghost needs a good add on rework to be viable at this stage since he's an m1 killer with no real tricks up his sleeve. His add ons need to play into his power more for the sake of him being more viable but also more unique.
Comments