Accessibility options/larger skill check

I’m unsure if DBD developers look at this forum. But just in case, I’m posting here.

My partner is visually impaired. The nerves in his eyes are very small. So the way he sees is similar to looking into binoculars backwards. So things are very small. He plays video games a lot and has grown up with them. Some games especially multiplayer are not accessible for him. But he very much enjoys DBD. With that being said. He can play it, but he has a hard time with skill checks. So a thought is, have an option to make skill checks bigger on screen, maybe a scale or different options for the size of it. That way it is still fair for everyone. And people can’t cheat by turning it on. Just makes it easier to see for anyone with vision problems or have problems seeing small text.

I hope y’all consider it. (:

-Kibbs.

Comments