Halloween sale
Someone told me already on the forum, but I forgot it ![]()
Can someone tell me when the halloween sale for DBD happens on steam?
Thanks
Someone told me already on the forum, but I forgot it ![]()
Can someone tell me when the halloween sale for DBD happens on steam?
Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, but DBD and its DLCs are not part of it.
Will they be on sale later or are they simply not part of the halloween sale this year?
edit: never mind it is on sale now
Yes they are. Dbd is on sale along the DLC. Just brought Leatherface so I dont have to wait 5 years for BBQ&C.