is counter force bugged?
I tried using it with a rainbow map and the auras don't stay shown up on the map.
I tried using it with a rainbow map and the auras don't stay shown up on the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is nothing in the perks description that says it marks the totems it reveals on an equipped map. If it did, it would state so, like it does for Detective's Hunch.
This is why I run Counterforce OR a map. Having both is redundant.
but it used to though wich is why im asking if bug
Did it really, though? I remember testing it when released and it didn't work.