Infectious fright is confusing and slightly annoying

Infectious I get the idea killer downs someone anyone near by screams here's the problem I think Infectious fright is a terror radius perk so i'm not in the terror radius and I scream it's more annoying because constantly i'm thinking not in his terror radius so i'll be fine but instead no I scream and end up being downed because someone just doesn't want to pick the survivor up.

Comments

  • That's not the issue of IF, that's the issue with the custom Terror Radius music itself, some Killers have it really quiet on the edges.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    That's not the issue of IF, that's the issue with the custom Terror Radius music itself, some Killers have it really quiet on the edges.

    I wouldn't say it's an issue for custom terror radius either. If you are right at the edge of the terror radius you will often not hear it while still being considered inside the terror radius.

  • If you are still getting infectious fright to occur then you are still in the terror radius.

  • You may be encountering people using the perk 'Monitor and Abuse' in conjunction with Infectious Fright

    When they down a survivor, their TR is still larger from Monitor and then it instantly shrinks down once the survivor is down the chase is over.