1 Red Glyph = 2 for progress?

I had a newly started red glyph challenge on Haddonfield. I found the glyph, picked it up.

At the end of the match it said I had 2/3 glyphs though, for some reason. I'm pretty sure I hadn't had any progress in it before, as I had just finished the challenge preceding it the match before.


  • PC (Steam)
  • Picked 1 Red Glyph, it counted for 2 for the challenge
  • Play a match (possibly on Haddonfield as Ghostface) with a fresh red glyph challenge, find and pick the glyph, then at the end of the match see it counted for 2
  • First time it happened to me I think
Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Update - issue definitely wasn't just visual, since I completed the challenge after getting one more glyph. Kinda sad, cause I like those glyphs a lot and that's one less I get to get distracted by mid-chase :(