O.O.O
Am I the only one who kinda misses old object of obsession even if it was a busted perk for swfs or am I just a huge masochist .
Am I the only one who kinda misses old object of obsession even if it was a busted perk for swfs or am I just a huge masochist .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you play killer at high mmr, masochist is definitely one word I would use to describe you.
I like the new OoO better as both a survivor and killer. New OoO doesn't feel completely unfair as it did before although it makes playing some killers with aura reading addons or perks much harder since you can't outplay someone who can also see your movement as well.
As a survivor you can figure out what the killer is running while being able to counter strong aura reading addons and perks in chase such as I'm All Ears, Compound 21, and Black Incense
The new OoO is worse than an empty perk slot.
I hardly ever used old OoO but I like the new one better.
New OoO is a great designed perk. The old one was not healthy for the game and it definitely deserved the rework.