Hitboxes
Why when I 360 the killer and I'm to their side they still hit hit box glitch or sum.
Why when I 360 the killer and I'm to their side they still hit hit box glitch or sum.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Latency, I would guess.
So when a killer swings, an invisible cone appears in front of them that represents their hitbox. If at any point your hitbox makes contact with that cone, the game will register a hit. This is to say, the swing animation itself is just cosmetic. That coupled with latency, can look a bit weird if you're expecting a precise hitbox.
The best thing to assume is "if they hit me, it made sense", unless the killer is like ridiculously far away or they hit you 3 seconds after you vault something.