BHVR is such a blessing.
With this 1031 bps plus my 1969 BP stock I'll finally be able to get that dream med-kit of mine.
We don't deserve BHVR UWU
With this 1031 bps plus my 1969 BP stock I'll finally be able to get that dream med-kit of mine.
We don't deserve BHVR UWU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cool, enjoy your med-kit then.
It's a joke about the date of Halloween, relax.
It was a trick
Hand over the medkit kid ๐
Notatrick for 100k
1031 is the trick
I got my dream offering bloodied blueprint. Now I just need to wait for next year to get the torn blueprint. I'm so excited!!!
Bloodpoints iz bloodpoints, cuh, need me more of that.