How can you guys even play killer now with the sweaty players? Game used to be fun for casuals.

You would think that taking a long. Break would not get me frustrated with the game again. BUT it did 5 games in a roll with sweaty as hell players looping leading me on chases and body blocking.

I just hate how this game became a sweaty competition now. I hardy face players of my level now.


Game used to be fun and not frustrating as both survivor and killer cause it started out as a casual game.


Now with mmr it's not fun at all. All it does now is give me frustration after frustration were I used to have fun:( Now I don't even have fun now.


Now if I just play killer I just play for fun and I don't even care now if I lose. As in if I get the chance I just camp a survivor now sad huh. But ah well. Camping It is then

Comments

  • @Stryker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2564556#Comment_2564556

    yep, before the MM was more "constant", now it's like:

    1st game: ,you get normal players that are quite appropriate for you level, usually 2 kills 2 escapes( or 1 kill and many hook, 3 escapes etc etc)

    next game: sweaty SFW fullsquad 0 kills 4 escapes

    the game after: extreme tryhard not SWF (maybe 2 friend and other 2 friends/randoms), few hooks 0 kills

    4th game: yet again sweaty player that clearly aren't at your level and can easily outclass you(maybe one kill but just because they felt pity of you)

    5th: you get matched against people that barely started playign the game or are so bad, that they somewhat manage to hook themselfves(it's a joke).

    this i what heppened to me TODAY!, the MM is completely random and inconsistent, you rather get pro players that bullies you most of the times, or you get dumb survivors that run in circle, and sometimes, maybe you get matched with noamal players and you have a normal game (2 kills 2 escapes)

    Like ya I'm fine with 1 or 2 hooks but getting none is just a stressful situation

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566336#Comment_2566336

    Like ya I'm fine with 1 or 2 hooks but getting none is just a stressful situation

    to be honest, getting just 1-2 hooks is kinda...unbalanced, but that wouldn't be such a big deal " ah damn, 2 hooks, oh well, i'll play another game and will try to improve my skills", the problem are the survivors that start acting cocky and tbagging you.....this game has no balanced and is clearly survivor sided because survivors have too many ways to counter the killer, and the Mm is total garbage... no wondering sometimes it's impossible to even touch some survivors, despite the "what killer you're using" factor, there are people with 2-3k hours that get matched with people that barely have 500/800 hours....and8yet again) not to emntion the "you don't have the perks" factor.


    long short sotry, the devs are changing andleading the game into the "competitive" side, and thats justa joke since msot of this game is PURE RNG! (the perks you may get, the map, the various spawn point of structures;gen;totems; the killers, etc tec).

  • There's no fun anymore playing with any killer

1 2 ›