New patch question
Will Surge/Jolt trigger with special ability like some of the perks in the coming patch.
Will Surge/Jolt trigger with special ability like some of the perks in the coming patch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no
Sadly no if they did surge would be too good for the survivor
My guess is they can’t due to ranged downs. Would it be based on where the survivor was downed, or where the killer was positioned at the time of the down?
Well, they changed Blood Favor to trigger off the Survivor's position instead of Killer's so I'm guessing that wouldn't be too big of a problem technically. I would say for that it would probably be from the Survivor's position!
I don't see why they wouldn't make it trigger off of M2s. It has a cooldown anyway, so it wouldn't be too oppressive.