My only motivation to play killer at the moment

is farming bloodpoints. No. Seriously. SBMMR has made my killer games completely miserable. I can admit the fact that I am below average killer. Then why the hell does the ranking system put me against red grade SWF's, who are obviously above my skill cap?

Comments

  • Grades have nothing to do with Matchmaking. So it does not really matter if they are Iridescent Grade or not.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Grades have nothing to do with Matchmaking. So it does not really matter if they are Iridescent Grade or not.

    I know. But they do still have some indication to the rank. And I can see when players are above my skill.

  • @Triplehoo said:

    is farming bloodpoints. No. Seriously. SBMMR has made my killer games completely miserable. I can admit the fact that I am below average killer. Then why the hell does the ranking system put me against red grade SWF's, who are obviously above my skill cap?

    i made a post about this 2-3 days ago.

    SBMM ruined killer experience, getting matched up against SWFs tryhards is really annoying and pathetic. killer mode became sweaty and frustrating rather than fun and fair.

  • To be fair, they have officially stated that SBMM is not actually skill based but solely escape/kill based. Which may be one factor for skill but definitely not enough especially with the current state of the game and balance.

  • My only motivation for playing killer is that I've spent money on killers and not playing as them is a waste. No other reason whatsoever.

  • I think I mostly play killer because of archive challenges. Otherwise, just trying the one I'd like to practice or I prefer to play.

  • @NuKeD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287227/my-only-motivation-to-play-killer-at-the-moment

    i made a post about this 2-3 days ago.

    SBMM ruined killer experience, getting matched up against SWFs tryhards is really annoying and pathetic. killer mode became sweaty and frustrating rather than fun and fair.

    I can agree. Never have I got so frustrated with a game before. But gosh dang it this one is a topper

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    My only motivation for playing killer is that I've spent money on killers and not playing as them is a waste. No other reason whatsoever.

    I kind of feel the same way, I make sure to play all of the licensed killers to justify the money spent. I rarely play original killers except for daily missions and challenges. It was only 5 dollars a pop. But still.

  • I only play Killer for the tome challenge now. I rarely played Killer before, but I tried from time to time to improve.

    Now, I don't even care. Challenge done, I chill around, seeing if I can get some hits at least.