Looking for the scariest and most chaotic killer build possible.

Ive been playing dbd for roughly 200 hours now as a killer main, and so far I find the "run all slowdown perks except for MAYBE 1 info perk" meta very boring to play. I don't care for hooks or kills or any of that, I just want to create as unpredictable and as terrifying of an experience for the survivors that I possibly can. So far, I've settled on Fearmonger (post-buff), Plaything, Huntress Lullaby, and Franklin's Demise, but I feel like I could do more with the dozens of perks that are available. Wanted to know what you might've had in mind for an unusual build like this.

Comments

  • Trickster using just Memento Blades with Monstrous Shrine, Beast Of Prey, Stridor and Overwhelming Presence with a Haddonfield Offering. If anyone gets a 4K with this I'd love to see it.

  • Plaything and devourer work really well together.

    It's a bit of a gamble that they don't find devour early but if you get 3 hooks on sepperate survivors everyone is suddenly exposed and the devour is one of the 4 lit hex totems now. 5 if you get that 4th survivor. Odds are not in their favour

    Dark Devotion is also a pretty good chaotic perk.

    Other then that Lethal sometimes allows for chases within the first couple of seconds which will bring some chaos to the survivors

    Bloodwarden is always a "Ow snap" moment when it works

    Oppresion kinda as you are interracting with survivors who are not near you which is what you kinda want if you're looking for as much chaos as possible. Pretty fun with lullaby.

    Can't forget about hysteria

  • @Indesicive_Strike said:

    Ive been playing dbd for roughly 200 hours now as a killer main, and so far I find the "run all slowdown perks except for MAYBE 1 info perk" meta very boring to play. I don't care for hooks or kills or any of that, I just want to create as unpredictable and as terrifying of an experience for the survivors that I possibly can. So far, I've settled on Fearmonger (post-buff), Plaything, Huntress Lullaby, and Franklin's Demise, but I feel like I could do more with the dozens of perks that are available. Wanted to know what you might've had in mind for an unusual build like this.

    So I came across this build because of a rift challenge. Dark Devotion, Tinkerer, Plaything, Beast of prey (Rift challenge). Swap BOP with Trail of Torment and shitttttt.

  • Twins on Lerys with Hysteria and Plaything

  • Serious answer now: In patch 5.3.0, run Pig with Facemask and Plaything, perks are Plaything, TOTH Corrupt and Deadlock. Facemask pairs really well with Plaything as it makes Survivors panic when they're Oblivious and can't easily find it. Rule Set No. 2 forces them to complete a gen to find all of the boxes before they go for them, which will be even worse being fully Oblivious. Throw on TOTH to slow their cleansing progress and get notifs about when they touch the totems. Finally add your 2 perks of choice (Since all 5 Totems will be used, I prefer Corrupt+Deadlock over Ruin+Undying).

  • I actually wasted my time googling fear mongerer not realizing that was the new name for Mindbreaker. Anyways, maybe knock out instead?

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I actually wasted my time googling fear mongerer not realizing that was the new name for Mindbreaker. Anyways, maybe knock out instead?

    They gave the ST perks a bunch of new names- Guardian, Fear Mongerer, Jolt, Claustrophobia, Situational Awareness... maybe in a year I'll start calling them that, but as someone who got the Chapter I'm still calling them by their original names lol

  • Might I recommend the Boom Build?

    • Surge
    • Eruption
    • Oppression
    • (your choice) Overcharge or Brutal Strength


    It’s honestly a lot of fun! You’ll really have……a blast!

  • Rancor/Nemesis/FC/(Your Choice)

  • Ill tell you what they never expect, agitation, iron grasp, mad grit & Hoarder. You get information from Hoarder and try your best to hook fast so they wont notice your perks, then snowball at the best opportunity.

  • Pig with third seal, devour, plaything and retribution. Then any combo of rule set n2, tampered timer, bag/crate of gears.

    Slug after first hooks.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    Ill tell you what they never expect, agitation, iron grasp, mad grit & Hoarder. You get information from Hoarder and try your best to hook fast so they wont notice your perks, then snowball at the best opportunity.

    Doing this with Nemmy is hilarious btw. Fists of Fury!

  • On Hag I have been using:

    Agitation + Starstruck (surprise exposure) and Hysteria + Plaything (pretty much no one knows ######### is going on at all times).

    If you wanna be real nasty throw is in Shackles.