Cannot Solve Lament because of CONSTANT chain interrupts!?

Every time I tried to solve the Lament cube, a chain spawned and hooked me, interrupting the process. After removing the chain and attempting to solve the Lament again, I was attacked by ANOTHER chain. I tried hiding behind cover; I tried moving and then standing still at different times after breaking free from the hooks; NOTHING WORKED!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @R1ch4rd_N1x0n said:

    This is not a bug, but rather a stupid feature that needs changed.

    It is a bug because chains are supposed to stop spawning when you start solving the box

  • They should have an invisible box surround the survivor while they are progressing the Solve the Lament inetraction, so that the chains cannot interrupt.

    This would allow the Chain Hunt to still pressure the survivor carrying the cube (to prevent them from taking it hostage) because stopping their repairs to start the Solve the Lament for free invulnerability still interrupts their gen repairs, just like the chains would, but with the added caveat that the killer gets a noise notification and a chance to teleport if they're fast enough.