Ingame chat box should be disabled
Since is basically sensors anything you type, even "Bond", a perk in the game at this point, there's no point in still having it.
Since is basically sensors anything you type, even "Bond", a perk in the game at this point, there's no point in still having it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What about option to disable that filter instead?
I usually like to chat with survivors.
Streamer I was watching the other day had "Hawkins" censored when he was talking about the map to one of the survivors.
You can't type kill, in killer game.
I think Yun-Jin is also censored.
It's funny when forum has better filter than actual game...
I think the censor filter they have in game is actually hooked up to a dictionary and a random number generator. Every time it detects a word it rolls a number, and if the number matches that words place in the dictionary it gets censored. The only explanation
why would you ever add ability for opposite sides to communicate? Post game chat is the second reason why community is so toxic. Look at world of warcraft. They created language system for opposite sides to make sure they CAN NOT UNDERSTAND each other because blizzard knows how toxic can people be. Yeah let's just keep post game chat and censor half of the words (censor is easily avoidable btw)
Delete post game chat or at least give us settings option to turn it off without ability to turn it on again in lobby and make it turned off by default
censoring is bullshit
imagine getting offended by toxicity in 2021
they should enable in-match chat for survivors
An option to disable the chat box for people who don't want to see it won't impact the game that much, so I support that. I don't think removing it entirely is the right call, though.
Just fix the profanity filter, it wouldn't be that hard.
How about we just disable the filter instead? I cant have a normal conversation with it