IMO i think trickster has the most thematically consistent set of cosmetics in the entire game. Plus they combo insanely well, i practically change my outfit every game as him because i can never truly settle on one look. Other killers outfits are often very specific and only really work with the outfit itself, but tricksters entire wardrobe meshes amazingly well.
This would be my favorite combo though, if i had to choose.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably my favorite killer outfit besides my Doctor outfit, the hair and the coat in this mix so damn well with the red as the complimentary color
I think Trickster has the best cosmetics, but I'll never buy them because I don't play him.
Nothing beats Elephant Clown
Huntress no doubt
Legions bunny costume.
Oni is a very close second along with drag Bubba!
Legion for sure. Only cosmetic I've ever bought is Susie's neon paint skin.
Trickster with Doc as a close second.
Krampus, his underwater skin and his miner skin are some of the best in DBD imo
I would say that Spirit has some of the best, most unique-looking outfits and combos. I really like her Nyx and Seaweed outfits especially.
A close second would be Nurse especially with her Miss Smithson and War is Hell outfits.
Clown.
IMO i think trickster has the most thematically consistent set of cosmetics in the entire game. Plus they combo insanely well, i practically change my outfit every game as him because i can never truly settle on one look. Other killers outfits are often very specific and only really work with the outfit itself, but tricksters entire wardrobe meshes amazingly well.
This would be my favorite combo though, if i had to choose.