How fast do you recover exhaustion with Vigil?
I've seen people say 32 seconds and always thought it was but the wiki indicates that it's 33.3333...
I have no friends to test with because none of them actually care about small stuff like this :(
I've seen people say 32 seconds and always thought it was but the wiki indicates that it's 33.3333...
I have no friends to test with because none of them actually care about small stuff like this :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just tested it three times for good measure, it seems to be 33.3333...
Was asking because that means new Vigil is going to be 30.76923... seconds as opposed to 28 seconds, still not that huge of a difference but interesting to know regardless
Have a nice day/night everyone :)
wait why not 28
Base exhaustion recovery is 1 charge per second. Vigil makes this 1.2 charges per second. 40 divided by 1.2 is 33.3. 40 divided by 1.3 (new Vigil) is 30.77.
There's a big difference between increasing the rate of recovery from something by some factor vs. decreasing the total amount of time of something by the same factor.
so same as thana. got it