Will content from the Halloween chapter come on Tuesday?

Please I think it should be obvious otherwise this should be the perfect month to do the following:

  • Buff Myers.
  • Cosmetics for Laurie and Michael.
  • Haddonfield chart change.
  • Halloween content in the archives tome

Comments

  • I mean, the next tome is already confirmed to be about Yun-Jin and Trickster. The midchapter comes out the 20th, and there aren't any major Myers buffs' in there.

    Cosmetics, maybe with the new movie coming out.

    The mid-chapter had nothing about Haddonfield.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    I mean, the next tome is already confirmed to be about Yun-Jin and Trickster. The midchapter comes out the 20th, and there aren't any major Myers buffs' in there.

    Cosmetics, maybe with the new movie coming out.

    The mid-chapter had nothing about Haddonfield.

    Well, it would be a shame for BHVR not to be able to rework Haddonfield in this patch.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562401#Comment_2562401

    Well, it would be a shame for BHVR not to be able to rework Haddonfield in this patch.

    I mean, yeah, but unless they do it as a surprise it's not happening.

  • @Jarol said:

    Please I think it should be obvious otherwise this should be the perfect month to do the following:

    • Buff Myers.
    • Cosmetics for Laurie and Michael.
    • Haddonfield chart change.
    • Halloween content in the archives tome

    They should do Halloween content this year a perfect one would've been rework Haddonfield to promote Halloween Kills

  • Unlikely, in the patch notes we only got add-on buffs and stalk meter bug fixed. Surely they would have to test a reworked map. We could get some cosmetics though, like with the saw anniversary week event, with the boop the snoot mask for meg.