Swf=killer has 5 perks or swf can only choose 1 of each perk between them? Which happens first?😁

4 man swf vs killer with 5 perk slots or tournament rule swf(only 1 dead hard only 1 borrowed time, etc.)

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Th real problem in here is not comms or swf but the fact that mostly of them bring strong builds in a coordinated way that can grant them A LOT of opportunities when facing weak or strong killers, yes, even when they make big mistakes. Obviously, comms makes a huge difference. In other words, penalise players from their mistakes and not if they want to just have fun with their friends and you will have a more balance game.

  • @Stryker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562178#Comment_2562178

    yeah, i wonder why, it's not like swf it's a completely broken feature, implemented in a game not designed for people to communicate, and that somewhat makes soloQ a disadvantage and killer's gameplay becomes frustrating and unfun πŸ€”

    crying guy.PNG

    look i have no friends to soloQ with so i don't know what it's like to torcher the killer

    all i know how to do is carry my rank 20 team of other soloQers

  • @VicThor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562965#Comment_2562965

    Actually emotes is a cool idea, but I think it should work in a certain proximity. Otherwise it will kill stealth killers, and stealth perks, I really love when a killer is using a perk which force me to guess. Actually I do enjoy solo my only problem is with teammates who are hiding during the whole match. SWF kinda killer stealth killer which is kinda disappointing cause I would love if this game would have a scare factor again. I think Friday 13th gave a better vibe back then in this sense.

    I mean comms already kill stealth killers as it isπŸ€”

1 2 β€Ί