Does sbmm/mmr reset during rank reset as well?

So I only got a chance to play late at night since reset and it’s especially hit and miss with what you’re doing to face or get paired with at those hours but when I was killer the survivors seemed quite new and when I was survivor my randoms seemed like they literally just got the game.. before reset I was Iri 1 which doesn’t mean much because you can be rank 1 and wind up with low mmr but I was getting s-tier teammates before reset for the most part and now I was facing subpar killers along with newer survivors. I know I’ll get a better grasp of the situation when I play at optimal times… unless this is something other people have noticed as well regardless of the clock.

Comments

  • No but I wish it did. I also wish there was a leader board for specific killers and survivors. Then content creators could race every month to see who ends at #1. You know, fun stuff.

  • @BrotherLove said:

    No but I wish it did. I also wish there was a leader board for specific killers and survivors. Then content creators could race every month to see who ends at #1. You know, fun stuff.

    Yea considering all the people that go for streaks etc it would make sense to have a leaderboard for funzies.

  • @Starr43 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2562186#Comment_2562186

    Yea considering all the people that go for streaks etc it would make sense to have a leaderboard for funzies.

    Just imagine how much MORE popular DBD would be if there were some kind of Goal streamers could reach for every month?? There could even be a "Hardcore" leaderboard for Each Individual Survivor and Killer who use NO perks. BHVR I am throwing you a idea that could make you millions here, grab it!