I can't take it anymore, What Ranks are you guys getting decent Q times?
I'm currently just going to AFK/Mess around in a few games, even though it will take hours and be pretty boring, because R1 Q times are an absolute joke right now, and currently I'm waiting around 20-30 mins for a game.
So for killers who are at lower ranks, Or have De-ranked deliberately, what is the sweet spot right now?
Comments
Some people applaused the "lobby fix" and said it is still just about distribution, but I still can't get killer games within a decent timeframe.
I think its down to Rank. Survivors are all acting like potatoes at lower ranks and a lot of them arnt ranking up still.
(Hardly play survivor and am Rank 10 and can confirm, its a mess still.)
So I think its just a case of much fewer survivors getting to Red ranks with the event.